VVKB Diesel Heater Exhaust Silencer
VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer has a unique, honeycomb structure. Sound waves pass through it, greatly reducing the noise. It weighs 326 grams (11.5 oz), which is almost double than most other silencers which are around 175.5 grams (6.2 oz). More weight is a good thing, as it means less noise.
But, more importantly, VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer doesn’t contain any asbestos, as many cheap Chinese diesel heaters do. Although effective in reducing noise, asbestos is an extremely dangerous, health-hazardous material. It causes permanent damage to the human body, but also the environment. That’s why it’s prohibited in all developed countries.
VVKB diesel heater exhaust silenced is stainless steel, which means it is corrosion-resistant. It’s 1.2mm in diameter and has a stainless steel bracket, which makes it fairly easy to install.
You can even use VVKB exhaust silencer with other diesel heaters, including those made by Webasto and Eberspaecher.
Diesel Heater Exhaust Silencer
- Asbestos-free – VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer does not contain asbestos, which means it is entirely health and environment-friendly.
- 2x the weight – VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer is heavy, weighing 2x as much as mufflers from other manufacturers. This enhances its sound-absorbing capabilities.
- Low noise – VVKB diesel heater synchronizes perfectly with the VVKB spiral exhaust pipe, minimizing the noise.
- Stainless steel – VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer is stainless steel, which means no corrosion. It also has a stainless steel bracket, for easier mounting.
- Interchangeable – you can use VVKB diesel heater exhaust silencer with heaters from other manufacturers, Webasto and Eberspaecher