VVKB Hot Air Ducting
A working diesel heater reaches high temperature up to 90℃. Ordinary plastic can’t withstand such conditions, and it will start releasing toxins harmful to human health. That’s why it’s important to have good hot air ducting insulation.
However, because diesel heaters are used on different vehicles and vessels, and therefore in various conditions, each requires hot air ducting of different sizes and properties. That’s why it’s necessary to have flexible hot air ducting, able to meet all different needs. Plus, sometimes you need to heat more spaces, which often the case inside the ship’s cabin. You will need hot air ducting that is customizable to any length.
Unfortunately, to reduce the total cost of diesel heaters, many other manufacturers often try to save on ducting. Poor quality ducting will not only influence the heating quality but can compromise the health and safety of users. Victor Industries LTD makes only the highest quality ducting, that meets all the standards. It is guaranteed to be safe and won’t harm your health.
Hot Air Ducting
- Excellent insulation – VVKB hot air ducting has aluminum foil as the base material, and outer layer covered with yellow insulation paper. It provides maximal insulation.
- Spiral structure – VVKB ducting has a spiral structure, which makes it very flexible, easy to stretch, and install.
- Customizable – Victor Industries LTD provides customization of hot air ducting to any length, to meet your needs.
- Use with any heater – you don’t have to use our ducting with VVKB heaters. It is compatible with any brands.
- Meets all the standards – VVKB hot air ducting is RoHS certified, which means it is perfectly safe and won’t harm your health.