VVKB Overheat Sensor
As you can probably imagine, the overheat sensor is a vital part of diesel heater safety. You want your heater to have a top-quality sensor.
VVKB uses German Heraeus temperature sensor with an STM32F103C8T6 chip. It precisely controls the heating temperature and monitors the flame combustion process.
If any unusual temperature change gets detected, the overheat sensor will send a digital signal and transmit it to the chip. After that, the chip will stop the glow pin, preventing anything hazardous before it even happens.
VVKB overheat sensor is mounted inside a ceramic enclosure. It also has an aluminum sheet at the bottom. All this ensures that even the slightest temperature change gets detected immediately.
- Top-quality – VVKB uses German Heraeus sensor, a leader in the industry.
- Precise monitoring – VVKB overheat sensor detects the temperature and monitors flame combustion.
- Sensitive – ceramic case and aluminum bottom ensure even the slightest change will get noticed.
- Compatible with Warmda – you can use VVKB overheat sensor with Warmda heaters as well.
- No Chinese heaters – you can’t use VVKB sensor with low-quality Chinese diesel heaters