- VVKB designs a user-friendly control system.
- VVKB’s controller has a timing function.
- VVKB heaters are popular with users.
Following is a thank-note from one of our users:
Reasons why I bought a Diesel heater:
- Independence to camp anywhere and still keep warm. We travel to areas where there are no Caravan parks or electric power supply and do not want to use a noisey generator to power a heat source.
- The easy supply of diesel fuel throughout Australia.. Even in the more remote settlements of this HUGE country, diesel fuel is almost always available.
- The safety factor of carrying a LESS flammable fuel compared to storing and carrying petrol or LPG [Gasoline or Liquid Petroleum Gas].. Driving through small Bushfires along the side of the road is, although not a common feature, a part of life in “The Far North” and outback Australia..I have done this several times during our travels
- The ease of just “TOPPING UP” the fuel tank at a service station is so much better than using Lpg [gas] …Buying LPG is a matter of GUESSING how much GAS you might have left in the gas bottle.. Then you have to disconnect and remove the bottle, take it to a service station for re-filling[that is if you can find one that re-fills your bottle] or “SAWP” it for a pre filled bottle that someone else may have dropped/damaged/stripped a thread etc.,etc… and perhaps keep a spare bottle so you don’t run out.
- The efficiency of a Diesel heater. they use very little fuel
Reasons why I bought a Diesel heater from VVKB:
- I researched online, the many makes and models available all over the world..Quality, reliability, service, parts backup were key features I considered before I looked at cost of item and ease of installation. VVKB had some very good “reviews” which “ticked the boxes”.
- Price was very important too. Diesel heaters of a “similar” reputation were, in many cases, more than TWICE the price of the VVKB.
- Prompt efficient servise was a deciding factor. I had not completely decided to purchase a VVKB when I browsed your Website .However, after contact with VVKB staff [Sunny] and the friendly, professional and knowledgable manner in which my, sometimes deliberately awkward, questions were answered, I decided that VVKB had the product I wanted. So I purchased “on the spot”.
- Super fast delivery in less than a week was very much appreciated..
- The easy to follow videos describing installation techniques etc.
- The ease of installation .. A careful “handyman” can fit the heater without the need for specialists.
- The flexibility of where the unit can be installed was also a very important factor.. I had storage issues under the bed where most heaters are installed as a normal fitment.. However, I was able to customise a cupboard, fitting the VVKB heater under a sturdy false floor upon which the washing machine was sitting.
Extras I purchased:
- Metal 20litre yellow [diesel] “JerryCan”
- Sheet metal to guard/shroud underfloor exposed air inlet filter and fuel pump
- 10metres of black rubberised “approved” fuel line.
- High quality glass view diesel fuel filter. [NB. whilst the VVKB “kit” comes with a fuel filter and a fuel line, I considered that neither would stand up to the high UV’s, the harsh Climate, rough outback road conditions.]
All the best,, Kind regards, Ian